- Power Settings: Set to High Performance and open Advanced settings
- Maximum and minimum CPU for 100%
- Disable slideshow
- USB Settings” -> “USB select suspend setting”, change the setting to “Disabled”.
- Figure 4.11: USB Hub Properties
1. Open the Device Manager, by clicking the Windows Start button, typing “device
manager” and pressing Enter.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the list and expand the entry “Universal Serial Bus controllers”.
3. Go through the list and right click on all devices including the words “USB Hub” or
“USB Root Hub”.
4. Choose “Properties” from the popup menu.
5. Switch to the “Power Management” tab
6. Uncheck the option “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”
7. Repeat from step 3 for all hub devices.
Figure 4.12: USB Hub Properties
3. Disable automatic paging on disc drives. Set paging on SSD on minimum and maximu size of 150% of Size of physical RAM. e.g. 4GB RAM = 6GB Paging file